1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
2. Which cookies does the website use and how?
The website makes use of these cookies:
1. In relations to the date of your last visit: ”Dynamicweb.VisitDate”. ”Dynamicweb.VisitDate” is a persistent cookie. This includes information about the date for you last visit on the website and are being used statistically. The cookie has a lifetime of one year, meaning that it will be deleted one year after your last visit.
2. I relation with previously visit: ”Dynamicweb.VisitorID”. ”Dynamicweb.VisitorID” is a persistent cookie. It includes a unique ID which you have gained by visiting your website. This is being used in connection to statistics. The cookie has a lifetime of one year after your last visit on the webpage.
Regardless of the browser which you use, you have the possibility to set, how this should not safe the cookies. At some browsers you are also able to set, that this setting should only count for certain webpages.
4. How do I delete cookies?
You can delete cookies within the settings of your browser.
Help for during so can be found within the browser or by the browsers recommended webpages. Guide can be found wihtin these links.
· Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/da-DK/windows-vista/Delete-your-Internet- cookies
· Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/da/kb/Deleting%20cookies
· Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py
· Opera: http://www.opera.com/support/kb/view/806/
· Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html
5. Further information’s and possibilities to complain,
Third parties with access to cookies and information about the use of this site:
Personal information is any kind of information that may be attributed to you to some extent. When you use our website, we collect and process such information. The information is collected, for example, when you access our web site, if you subscribe to a newsletter, participate in a survey, sign up for a user account, or when you use other services on the website.
We typically collect and process the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP-address, geographic location, and which pages you visit. To the extent that you explicitly consent to it and provide additional information, we also collect and process the following: Your name, phone number, email, address, employer and job title. This typically happens in connection with a subscription or a download of content.
We make every effort to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information and have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that your information is not accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, impaired, accessed by unauthorized individuals, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the law.
We collect your personal information in order to provide content, services, and marketing that is relevant to you. In addition, we collect your personal information for internal market research and statistics. Only those users who opt in will receive emails or other messages from AFC Software containing news, offers, etc. If you do opt in, you retain the right to opt out at any time.
The information is stored for the length of time allowed by law and we delete them when they are no longer necessary. The length of time depends on the nature of the information and the reason for storage. Therefore, it is not possible to specify a general timeline for when information is deleted.
Transferring of information
Data about your usage of afcsoftware.ch, which ads you receive and click on, your geographic location, gender, and age segment, etc. are disclosed to third parties to the extent that this information is known. If you want to know who those third parties are, you can find them in the section regarding Cookies above. This data is used, for example, to target advertising.
We may choose to use external service providers such as data processers, software vendors, website hosting services as well as data backup, security, and storage facilities. In such cases, your personal information may be handed over to third parties, who will be obligated to comply with this policy. Third parties will therefore treat your personal information only for the specific purposes for which that information was collected. We further require these third parties to treat your personal information confidentially and to take the necessary technical and organizational security measures to prevent information being accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost or impaired, become known to any unauthorized person, abused or otherwise processed in violation of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which came into effect on May 25, 2018.
Transferring of your personal information’s such as name and e-mail etc. will only happen if you provide us with consent. We only uses data processors in EU or in countries which can give your information enough protection.
Insights and complain.
If you want to register a complaint about our processing of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
The complaint should contain your name, address, email, telephone number, and a detailed description of the substance of the complaint. We will then process the complaint within a reasonable period.
In relation to a possible registration as a user at afcsoftware.ch, we need to inform you about the following:
1. Personal information
Personal information given in relation to your registration as a user, are protected by the enforced law, including the personal data low from the 25th of May 2018. The collected information are thereby, name and E-mail.
2. Data responsible and data processors
AFC Software AG, is data responsible.
The connected IT-suppliers for Solitwork A/S are data processors for AFC Software in this connection, in this period where your information is being processed.
3. Purpose for the collection of information
The purpose for the collection of your information are as follows:
· Sending of invitations for professional events facilitated by AFC Software
· Sending of AFC Software continuously newsletter
4. Rights for you as a registered
The laws regarding GDPR give you as a registered the following rights:
· The right to be informed about the collection / processing of information for use in electronic data processing, as fulfilled at present.
· Right to request access to the information processed electronically.
· Right to object to information being processed electronically.
· Right to claim rectification, deletion, or blocking of information that is inaccurate, misleading or similarly treated in violation of law.
You can read more about the person data protection law at www.datatilsynet.dk, which also gives you the possibility to contact Datatilsynet directly.